Saturday, October 13, 2012

Barcelona Cruise

Vickie taking a break in Venice....Nope not Venice Italy just yet.  We took a day to go to the Sheraton neaor LAX so that we could make it to the airport in time for a flight to Barcelona via Toronto on Air Canada.
photo.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip. Enjoy the adventure!! I'll be following your blog all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete

TESTIMONIAL

Linda is a real estate agent extraordinaire. Her knowledge of the industry, her dedication and her complete understanding of her clients needs are incomparable. In a market where houses often sit unsold for several months, Linda not only sold the house we had listed in under -3 months, she also brought in multiple offers. Linda worked with us (even doing some of the heavy lifting) every step of the way. Her hands on approach, friendly demeanor and passion for the work she does is why I have told all of my friends about her and why I would want to work with her again and again. Linda, we cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us. Continued success. Karen W.